Monday, March 31, 2008

What to blog what to blog

My best writing is stirred up when I am full of confusing thoughts and need to lay them down in some sort of order. Dating can be confusing for me, but if I want this to be public I can't write about that, or I will scare him off.
Having a child is not confusing so far. Oh, I am uncertain how to handle certain situations, but I don't lose sleep over it.
I will just write whatever comes up, for Mark mostly, because it just doesn't seem fair to me that I get some insight into his thoughts, but he only knows what I tell him. At the same time tho... I do not have access to his most personal thoughts and really only read what he wants the public to know and vica versa of course. What would happen if I vomited all of the strange and stupid and silly and scary thoughts that race around in my head at any given moment? If I wasn't worried about spooking Mark I might do it.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Hey, I do tend to keep my musings on the 'net slightly guarded, but trust me, I have weird thoughts too. If you are ready to talk about something, I promise to listen. I might not be quite ready to understand, but I am always ready to listen.