Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need to move

I AM GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE SOON. With the help of my bosses, or not. I'll prob end up in an apartment if they don't help. I'm ok with that. It's better than living in the hood in a tiny little house that's not worth fixing up.

I want to live in a good neighborhood. Maybe a little back woods. It would nice to not have neighbors on top of us. Ideal location - on the water. Oh yeah baby. I would be the happiest person in the world.

I need a yard. A nice yard for my kids to play in. And a garage and a shed - lots of storage for my yard equipment and kids stuff. A pool would be nice, but the upkeep sucks - maybe one of those self inflating ones. Can I have a fenced in yard and still be on the water? It would be nice to send my kids out back and not have to be on top of them worrying about what they're touching.

I would like a sliding door at the back of the house that leads in to the fenced in yard. I might even get a dog if I had that! Oh, and a patio - partially shaded. Some place to sit in the nice weather with some friends and only have to worry about the mosquitoes. A wrap around front porch would be awesome.

Not near the frickin air port. Nor near the train tracks. I've paid my noise pollution dues.

I want a basement, and multiple floors, and central air conditioning, and energy efficient everything. I'm sick of sacrificing comfort for money and I'm still a broke ass mother. A modern kitchen would be nice with matching appliances and lots of counter space.

A place for everything. I like to have everything in it's place. I used to be organized. I don't even have enough drawer space for my clothes.

I would like a big living room. And a big bedroom. Big rooms all around! Oh god - and how about a decent sized bathroom?

I want out of this house.

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Um...

There are lots of houses west and east of us that are cheeeaaap. Not so many north, though...

Andrea said...

Well I don't know if this helps but I will probably end up short saling my house... if ya want it?