Wednesday, March 4, 2009



This song always catches my attention when I hear it play on the radio. Mark is so sweet sometimes and it reminds me of him.

I remembered to look it up when I got home and found the above video. I played it in my living room and Sadie joined me at the computer and we rocked and swayed and she started singing oooooohhhhhhh looove yooou in a whisper. She doesn't sing along to songs as far as I know and it was really sweet. When it was over she said again! so I played it again and we sang it again and again and sometimes she rested her head on my chest and for a while we were silly and sang oooooohhhh I love you as our foreheads touched. She really is so cool.

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I really do love you.

Andrea said...

That's so sweet. :)

cassdawn said...

this was our house song in college. me and my three roommates. sung drunk- into beers - with great emphasis on hitting the beer; picked me up and head spinning around.

just another persprective.