Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny - or maybe it will be after I get some sleep

Luck is funny. ha. frickin' HA!

I go to start my car last night at midnight so I can rush my 23 month old daughter to the ER, and the damned car wouldn't start. I talked Mark in to staying at his moms last night, so I ended up pushing my car out of the driveway and parking it on the street so that we could access my moms van.

Sadie is fine, she just had a high temperature and everything that goes along with it... the shakes, twitching, lethargy, pain,vomiting. They say she has a middle ear infection. I think it's more than that as she was really congested, but she got antibiotics, so I'm good w that. She was her usual self this morning and is at daycare.

I was hoping I was just too low on gas, but more gas did not fix the problem. The driver said it sounded like the timing belt. Whoopee! It is at a friends house and I hope it can be fixed soon and for not a lot of money.

I am using my moms van, but I hate it and want my lil car back asap. My pelvis has become very painful all of the time due to SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction).

"Any activity that involves lifting one leg at a time or parting the legs tends to be particularly painful. Lifting the leg to put on clothes, getting out of a car, bending over, sitting down or getting up, walking up stairs, standing on one leg, lifting heavy objects, and walking in general tend to be difficult at times. Many women report that moving or turning over in bed is especially excruciating."

I had it with Sadie. It sucks. Only 3 months to go!

1 comment:

Stacie Lee said...

I'm glad that Sadie is doing alright and it wasn't anything serious. I am sorry to hear you're going through so much pain!! I hope you get some rest and feel a bit better.

... No more pushing cars! And if you need any help w/ the car, I am sure I can talk my boyfriend into looking at it. He's a mechanic.

*hugs*