Monday, April 20, 2009

I killed someone last night - well... this morning.

I have only had my car stolen 1 time. Considering how many cars I have owned, that is pretty good! I keep dreaming about my car being stolen. What is interesting to me is that dream me is keeping a tally of how many dream cars have been stolen.

Often I will head out to the parking lot of wherever I was dreaming I was at - like school or a concert, and try to remember when I left my car and finally realize that it was stolen which REALLY upsets me because I JUST had do deal with this with my last car! I usually throw this huge fit, stomp around, scream and cry at the top of my lungs, and call the police. As usual it is very difficult to call the police, because I can never dial correctly in my dreams.

So, this morning another car was stolen. I couldn't even remember which car I was using at this time because my last car was stolen just last week and I simply can't keep track of what car I was driving before it was stolen, but regardless... it was gone. I pitch my fit, realize that this time I know who stole the car because the police are already there and they tell me and of course can't do anything about it so I decided to end this shit once and for all.

My dreams have become quite predictable.

I hunt this guy down in this big house which is built like a maze (as usual in my dreams) and finally corner him in a small room and I think I actually dodged some bullets but anyway I get him on the floor and I'm on top of him and I decide to strangle him to death to stop the madness of car thieving.

This was a very premeditated kind of murder. I was not really angry at this point - just determined. Normally my rage would make me want to slam someones head into the concrete floor until my animal rage was satisfied but this time I was just trying to figure out how to strangle the guy most efficiently. He looked like the DEA guy from Breaking Bad. Anyway, I kept trying different holds on his neck until I finally succeeded, by putting all of my weight on my fists which were on either side of his windpipe.

What I mean by predictable is that it's like there are always interior structures that are built like mazes. I am always finding little treasures here and there. My frickin car keeps getting stolen. War invasions. Tornado's. The number dialing thing. Blindness. Anyway I think it's kind of sad that there's nothing new going on - my dreams have become as predictable and boring as my life.

I still need a vacation BTW.

5 comments:

Booya said...

"I get him on the floor and I'm on top of him" - hell yeah.

"until my animal rage was satisfied" - I think I love you!

"I kept trying different holds on his neck until I finally succeeded" - kinky, very kinky.

Oh and put the pipe down!

kimberkara said...

LOL - Poor Boo. Your wife has been out of commission for a while now, eh?

Booya said...

You got no freaking idea!

cassdawn said...

in terms of dream archetypes - cars represent the self; personal power etc.

Krissyface said...

I have a recurring dream about having to pee in a filthy, poop-smeared public toilet.

Good morning.