Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Pics

I come to this blog to get to my other blogs and see blogs from my blogroll and I and sick of seeing the same ole blog from forever ago so here are some pics.  I don't have many to shoose from because I lost my camera charger on Christmas.




Daddy and Violet.  She is 6.5 months old now.  Her favorite phrase is "blah blah blah blah...".





I love this pic.  I took lots of her giving me smiles, but her whole body gets in the action when she smiles, so the rest are blurry.




Sadie has been a great big sister and has not shown any resentment towards her baby soster, but you can be sure if you are giving Violet attention, Sadie will soon be in the middle of it.

I am having a hard time uploading pics. This will have to be enough.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How do I get to your other blogs, such as the cooking one?

kimberkara said...

click "view my complete profile" and you will see my other blogs. I warn you I write the diet blog more as a diary, so youre welcome to see it but prepare to not be amused. :)

Krissyface said...

finally back to visiting blogs of others. Hey Kim, wtf? You don't have time to post between your two babies and a full time job? What the hell is wrong with you?