Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Her suffering is over

Last night, this morning actually, when I got back in to bed around 5:30 I again began to think about gramma and my visit yesterday. I thought she could be taking her last breath now. I thought thank you for not scarring my birthday :). I thought, while I cried in bed, that if there is an afterlife and you can to please watch over my babies. I thought maybe she died and I was talking to her. She died some time this morning.

I am home today. I will be hormonally crying all day, so I would not get much done at work. I am going to pull out her old albums that I inherited many years ago and scan some pictures for the service.

3 comments:

Krissyface said...

I'm so sorry, Kim...my thoughts are with you.
xo

Booya said...

I am sorry and my thoughts are with you as well. Just remember that she wont be in pain and suffering any more.

Joe C said...

Condolences.