Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another house

So, the bosses didn't even look at the other house before there were multiple bids. I now know there is no point in looking at new houses on the market.  This one has been listed since April.  It's been vacant for god knows how long.  I see possibilities. 




over 1400 square feet which is more than I have now but more importantly - 300 ft long lot. You can't really see how big it is in the video. I think we're gonna put a low bid on the house on Monday. Like 38K. Crazy, isn't it? We can sink another 10K in renovations in it and have a great house in a good neighborhood to raise our children.  As we pulled up, a deer was leisurely walking down the road a few houses down. yay!

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

I wish I could buy a house for $38,000.

Stacie Lee said...

This would make a NICE party house..... I'm just sayin...