Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crackin myself up tonight

 (the experiment is over.  Family reads this and I can't very well have this titled something so amusingly wrong)


Someone from Haute-Normandie France found my blog by clicking on this picture: 


http://images.google...um=1&tbnid=jxSSBG8LU
click the link you see on the top left.



I love the site meter, even though I only check it a couple times a year.   Scooter was on a Russian blog because "naked" was in his blog title.  So here's my little experiment.  I used to get an average of 6 hits per day.  I don't feel too bad, as I rarely blog. Let's see if my traffic increases with my new blog title.









This'll make your dick soft!!! Mwwwa hahahahaha!!!



2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

What truly disturbs me about the internet perverts are the ones that look for nude pictures of Michigan Public radio personalities. I mean... you can't even see them... and now you want naked pictures of Jennifer Guerra.

Indeed, I kind of fear for her safety.

kimberkara said...

I got my first spam already.