Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holy Obama!

This MAN is never going to live up to the expectations of the people who apparently think he's Jesus come back to save us. Look at the images that I am seeing everywhere lately below. It's creepy. I don't care if a picture was accidental - it looks like a halo and the media is running with it.
THIS ONE ESPECIALLY. IT'S EVERYWHERE.
obama halo Pictures, Images and Photos

JAYZUS!!! IN GRAYSCALE
Obama Halo Pictures, Images and Photos

HALO HALO HALO
obama halo


NOT SO ACCIDENTAL ME THINKS
obama halo


IF HE ACTUALLY GLOWED LIKE THIS... !
obama halo

Obama is going to disappoint just about everybody. Except for the few who voted for McCain. You'll get to say "see, he's no massiah - McMcain would have pulled out of this economic pit of despair." Obama is going to try hard - but JESUS CHRIST people, he's not divine. He's a guy who can't quit his nicotine habit and probably picks his nose when no one is looking. Sheesh.

8 comments:

The Third String said...

I pick my nose when no one is looking... Actually I really don't care if they're looking.

kimberkara said...

Of course you pick your nose. Everyone picks their nose. The only ones who say they've never picked their nose are the same ones who say they've never masturbated. Lairs are who I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

Obama is not the bad guy. In fact, he's helping us by lowering the cost of money for people, increasing grant funds, and more as a bailout package for us.

Our Bailout

kimberkara said...

I don't think he's a bad guy. I voted for him. He's no Jesus - I'm just sayin' is all.

cassdawn said...

i don't know; isn't that a prerequisite for being president now. i mean just last month bush said "i've been in the bible every day since i've been president"

now i tell you that to tell you this: i think people might be able to see obama as a savior if they could just turn on the television and not have to hear their leader say things like:

oh, goddess, i tried to put a quote in here but there were too many of them. i couldn't choose.

suffice it to say, to just turn on the television and not be internationally embarrassed by the complete buffoonitude of our president will be . . . well, just a little slice of heaven i think!

though i will miss such gems as:
"I didn't grow up in the ocean -- as a matter of fact -- near the ocean -- I grew up in the desert. Therefore, it was a pleasant contrast to see the ocean. And I particularly like it when I'm fishing."

amen, george, amen.

kimberkara said...

"buffoonitude"?! maybe that should be GW's legacy - an entry into the dictionary that references him. Yeah, it will not be hard to look better then GW.

Andrea said...

Seriously I don't pick my nose.
Seriously.
Snot grosses me out too much.
It literally makes me gag.
I agree though, some of those pics are kinda crazy.

:/

Anonymous said...

I love you guys - I'm in tears laughing at how funny but sad it all is.

I still say he should have walked accross the water of the reflecting pool after his inaugeration speech.... after all it was frozen and the lemmings who think he's the messiah would have fallen for it!