Monday, December 29, 2008

Since I'm on the subject...

Sadie got a new potty seat for the bathroom. She grabbed her grammas reading glasses and picked up a magazine like she was a pro at chillin on the toilet. We're not pushing toilet training at 20 months - she likes doing it - something different I think. It's mostly a weekend event. There's no time for sitting on the potty for fun during the week.

Maybe next post will not involve bodily functions. Who am I kidding - I'm pregnant with a toddler - what in my life doesn't involve bodily functions?

6 comments:

Stepho said...

That is the cutest freaking picture.

Andrea said...

I love that little girl SOOOOOO much!

Krissyface said...

She is adorable!!!!

You know, girls always train earlier.

That's because we are the superior species.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Wait, what? "We are more easily TRAINED, so that means we are superior"...

Um...

Sadie is better on the pick-up, that's all. She is not a circus seal.

Booya said...

I love Scooter's logic, teach me on Scooter Ben Won!

I do like how she already has some reading material.

kimberkara said...

She was looking at the latest Psychology Today. ;)