Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pee pee in the potty!

Sadie just went pee pee in her potty! She asks to sit on it now and then and she asked this morning so having nothing better to do I stripped her and set her down in the living room. I was SO not expecting there to be something in the potty when she stood up! I honestly don't know if she even was really aware that she did it at the time. I made a big deal of it but she seemed pretty unfazed. She is not yet 20 month old so I think it's most like coincidental that she peed, but I still got kinda choked up. Did you get choked up when your kid peed in the toilet for the first time, or is it my hormones?

5 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Yay, Sadie! She'll figure this toilet stuff out. I love you.

Andrea said...

WOW- good for her! It's probably 50/50 hormones and just being a Mommy.
:)

cassdawn said...

mmmm - sweetie - i'm thinking it might be hormones. you know me; i still cry over little house on the prairie but the first time he went on the potty (he pooped) i didn't get choked up.

hmm, course on the other hand he was like 15 months so i was shocked. i suppose i wouldn't have been so surprised if i had known it was going to be an isolated incident haha

oh, and he was also wearing one of those glad bowl cover things like a shower cap and staring intently at it so there was a lot of laughing too :)

but who cares about YOU - - -
HOORAY for sadie!!!

Krissyface said...

I totally got choked up. I think I even took a picture of it.

Also, it's hormones.

Hee.

cassdawn said...

oh, yeah, we DEF took a picture - you took a picture didn't you??