Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bipolar Spectrum Screening Questionnaire

These Are Your Bipolar Spectrum Disorder Screening Questionnaire Results

Bipolar Spectrum Disorder Screening Questionnaire

Results: the results of this psychological quiz are described below.


Total score of: 3 (0-15 Major/unipolar depression)

Individuals with total scores of 15 or less are most likely suffering from Major (unipolar) Depression. (Remember, this quiz assumes that you are 18 or over and have had at least one depression severe enough to have caused you distress and/or interfered with you functioning at home, work, school or in your interpersonal relationships.)

yeah yeah I know. But whats more depressing: being depressed for no reason or being really depressed because every sexual sensation in your body had been drugged in to a coma?

3 comments:

Krissyface said...

I think the latter. Definitely.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I read that physical exercise helps with depression.

Cindy-Lou said...

Damn. I hope I don't ever have to make that decision.