Monday, July 7, 2008

Schizotypal Personality Questionnary (SPQ-A)

Schizotypal Personality Questionnary (SPQ-A)

http://themachine1.110mb.com/spq.html


Ideas of reference: 3 out of 9 (unsure: 1)
Excessive social anxiety: 7 out of 8 (unsure: 0)
Odd beliefs or magical thinking: 0 out of 7 (unsure: 0)
Unusual perceptual experiences: 1 out of 9 (unsure: 0)
Odd or eccentric behavior: 2.5 out of 7 (unsure: 1)
No close friends: 4 out of 9 (unsure: 0)
Odd speech : 3.5 out of 9 (unsure: 0)
Constricted affect: 4.5 out of 8 (unsure: 0)
Suspiciousness: 1 out of 8 (unsure: 0)

Total SPQ-A: 26.5 out of 74

Foiled again

I'm gonna find the procrastination quiz and see if I can ace it. I didn't get much work done today. I was very sleepy. I AM very sleepy.
I'll blog about why some other time. With some pics.

No comments: