Monday, July 7, 2008

What does it say about me?

What does it say about me that I can't figure out what the hell this chart is trying to tell me about myself? I took this quiz:

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php


it said that I'm oh hell I closed it before I copied the info... 105 NT and 95 Aspie. It said something like I have traits of both, so I didn't get a label. :(

But... this chart. I think I get it... kinda.

Photobucket

A friend asked me if I had ANYTHING wrong with me, so I could consider getting disability and staying home with Sadie. I'm too damned normal for my own good! I'm gonna take a schitzo quiz next. I'll publish the results here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took your test and it said...
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 165 of 200

YAY! I am normal!!

:)

Anonymous said...

There is no normal. Psychologist prefer to think of it as "typical."

As for your chart, it's fairly simple to understand. The left side indicates your areas of neurotypicalness in _______ areas. The right side does the same thing, but with Asperger's. The top is intellectual values and the bottom is physical. I have no idea what it means when it says "hunting," but the rest is pretty easy to get your brain around once you understand the basics. As for me, my score was something like 175 towards being an aspie. Good thing too, since I am. Dxed and everything.