Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lesser of evil topics

My other topic is fresh and annoying, but I'll refrain for now.

My cuz had a bash for her son's high school graduation last Saturday. I went with Mark and we took Sadie after her nap until it was time for her to get ready for bed and then I intended on drinking to the point of not sober when we went back and succeeded.

I have to plan for this. That's something they don't tell you when you are thinking about having a kid - you have to work at getting drunk. You see, I can't stay out late because I have to get up early with the kid and doing so with a hangover really sucks. The last time I drank through sobriety was March 8th. The night I met Mark. I learned the best method was to show up, slam a bunch of shots, sip on a drink or 2 then slam water so I can be home at a decent time with no hangover. Oh, and eat a pb&j when I get home. It worked for me last Saturday at this party. I am way off topic here.

We left at a decent time... midnightish. Around 2am my brothers got in to it.

Jesse is a masochist (he probably does not know this).
Aaron just earned his green belt in Tai Kwan Do and apparently has some anger issues.
Jesse is 5'10" 140 lbs soaking wet.
Aaron is 6'3" 220 lbs.

I was very pissed when I learned that Aaron beat the shit out of Jesse.

Jesse lives in my house, in the basement apartment. I saw the damage and god dammit I was pissed. His ribs were bruised from arm pit to waist. His eye was black. He has bruises and scratched all over him. He was bleeding out of his right ear. His dead fathers wedding band was ripped off of his neck and his earrings were ripped out of his ears - all gone.

Aaron says he is not going to drink any more. This is not the first scene he caused. He gets drunk and all melodramatic. Jesse got in the way and wouldn't back off. He needs to back off the alcohol too. Stupid idiots. I'll kick Aaron's ass if he does this again. Kicking Jesse's ass would satisfy some fucked up need of his.

They BOTH need therapy.

6 comments:

kimberkara said...

Jesse's ring and cross were recovered.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Well, I agree with that. I, on the other hand, need to learn how to break my old patterns and start standing up for myself. I'm working on it, and I wouldn't be if I didn't have your support.

I am better because of you, and I know you are frustrated with my situation. I AM working on it.

Oh, and you have CAPTCHA for your comments.

kimberkara said...

HA HA! I removed them.
Thank you. I love you.

Krissyface said...

that is awful.
Alcohol does wicked things to some people.

On the other hand, it does do very nice things for me. Even if I too have to plan for it. Because 6 am with a kid in your face demanding crayons and OJ will happen whether or not you decide to drink 5 margaritas the night before.

Yay.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with everything you said on here. I will help you kick Aaron's ass if he does it again. I don't care if I am married to him. :)

Anonymous said...

so much for the anonymous portion andrea...hehehe