Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Music

There is a song playing in my head at all times. Any song does not usuall say in my head for more than a day. Sometimes I don't know the words. Sometimes it is a song that I recently discovered I liked. When I find a song I really dig I like to play it over and over, mostly because the real version is better than my version, plus the real version doesn't have to make up the words. So seriously. I play the song over and over. Like on repeat in my car for a long ride and every ride for a week, until my inner jukebox is sick of the song and will play something else. Is that normal?

Lemme see if I can attach the song that is currently torturing me. It makes me bounce!!!:


Discover Beck!

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

You just like Beck because he looks like me.

He does sing better.

Krissyface said...

I couldn't fall asleep last night because Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead Or Alive" was thrumming ceaselessly in my head. I've seen a million faces, and I've rocked them all. I'd much prefer Beck. Consider yourself lucky.