Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shark Club Reply

On Friday, May 23rd I emailed the Shark Club. I posted the email here. This is their reply, which I received last night:

Thank-you for your concern. We do not decide what the aquariums have in them. We pay a great deal of money to have a company come out and take care of them. They have the say so on what they want in there. I don;t know how long you were coming in here, but we had several sharks and other sea creatures that all died, and we are unable to replace them do to the extream cost of over a $1000.00 a shark. It is not a gimmick to bring in business because we have had them for 4 years now and not one person has said that is why they came in here. I wish a few plants would drum up business.

Wow. They are obviously too retarded to take care of those tanks. I'm not going to reply, because it is a waste of time but... they don't have a say?? They PAY someone don't they? The people taking their money REFUSES to let the tanks look nice? They pay someone to care for the creatures, and when the animals die they have to pay again to buy live ones? They have NO CHOICE? How... what... I don't... ???? Is that possible? Is there blackmail involved or something? I think I established why no one says they come for the tanks. This person is an idiot and said NOTHING that made sense. It was defensive drivel.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

You most certainly know how to put things well. Oh, yeah, you are most definitely not a writer...

:p

Albert's is so much nicer, any ways. You get to watch cute animals acting silly, too!