Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blah again

I'm just tired is all. The Wings kept me up 'till 1am, so I could watch them lose. A-holes!
My procedure, the colonoscopy, was lame. I mean I knew it would suck and it did, but the one good thing I was told to look forward to was the drugs.

I did my share of psychidelics in college. I smoked my share of weed 'till I started getting paranoid from it years ago. I liked drugs. I like to alter my state of mind. I don't do it anymore because I'm older and wiser and it just doesn't fit in to my lifestyle anymore. Plus I need to keep the few brain cells left. I used to say I was only killing off the weak ones, but I think maybe I started saying that after I killed some important ones!

So - I was looking forward to an altered state of mind. Free even! They gave me something, which did a bunch of nothing and some benadryl, which made me a little sleepy. Fuckers. I watched my innards on t.v. and THAT was cool, but I don't know that it was worth fasting for 33 hours while I "clensed" my intestines. I think I kept as positive as I could thru the whole thing. I told Mark to eat... the man should not lose any weight if he can help it, and I also suggested that we not hang out while I was fasting. I was a little irritable with mom, and think I made a wise decision by keeping Mark away.

Here is what they found of interest:

Photobucket

Yeppers - thats me!

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

There are more flattering pictures of you, honey.

I am gonna massage the heck out of you on Wednesday!

Krissyface said...

I'm so sorry they made you stay awake during your procedure. THat sucks. I had something called "Twilight sleep", which was just like all the nice, mellow parts of pot smoking without the paranoia.

Maybe next colonoscopy.

Anonymous said...

Funny... I have always wondered what the inside of your ass looked like... now I know!
LMAO Just kidding. But that sucks. I hope you have made a full recovery.
:)