Thursday, June 5, 2008

zzzzz... uh... Wha?

So, the Wings are Stanly Cup winners again. I watched it with Mark at Rob and Angie's house. It was very exciting, tho the win lacked the excitement that a crowd of fans brings.

Mark and I got to bed around 1 am. I forgot to wear a snore strip, and I don't even know if he noticed. I didn't! We spent the last minutes of the night reviewing who we wouldn't "kick out of bed for eating crackers". I appreciate Mark's taste for the most part. There was a couple disturbing ones, but hey, who am I to judge? I would do James Taylor and Tom Hanks!

Yesterday I went to a viewing of a friends father. Everyone was doing well and they had it together. Today was the funeral. Everyone was not so good. Harold will be missed dearly by his family. I am not one to show emotions, especially crying. I know if you feel like crying you should, so I try not to do what I can do... like put my mind elsewhere 'till the feeling passes. The 5 year old grand daughter who went up to say a few words about how much she loved her papa got me and then another grandchild, Christopher who is 25, asked his papa to take care of his mom who passed 3 years ago. Dammit. Doesn't that fucking suck? They are a close family and have felt a lot of loss. How can you not cry for them?

So, the message for today is be good, and love, and express your love. Bah... pussies.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I love you, and I try to express that as best I can.