Friday, June 6, 2008

Sadie Update

I have been periodically email distand friends and family about Sadie's progress since she was born, with pics attached. Now I am blogging, so I will attach the latest and greatest:

Ok, well, she's already a month older, but I wanted to wait on the portrait pics.

Sadie is now a walker and talker, and of course a genius. She took her first steps before her birthday and was walking soon after. She says a handful of words. He newest one is EAT (eesh).

Sadie is still going to school 4 days while I am at work and especially likes Mrs. Ciciley. She spends Wednesdays with Aunty Tana and Kevin, Christopher and Jason. They love to spend time with her and feed her. I think they like to feed her a whole bunch cause she really loads her diaper up Wednesday nights.

Sadie likes to eat what mommy eats. She always steals my toast in the morning. Gramma would like to feed her cookies for breakfast every morning, but Sadie knows better. Sadie does not like beans of any kind cooked in any way. Works for me. She toots enough. She has discovered farting and burping is funny. She burped and got a reaction, so she forced another one and threw up instead. I about peed myself laughing so hard.

I think she may get her first haircut this weekend. See the pics and tell me if you agree!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

A CUTE GASM!

I say let her hair gow out till she turns fourteen. It'' save money of clothes.

Shampoo and water might be a problem.