Monday, September 29, 2008

Week 1 done!

It's been a week since I proclaimed my diet intentions. At work I stuck with a bagel w/light cream cheese most mornings. Lunch was turkey sandwiches, with tiny pickles and fat free Pringles. Fridays is eat out day at work and I had 4 slices of pizza, which I felt pretty guilty about. I ordered just pineapple though, so the fat was reduced and the sandwiches were pretty low fat, with Franks Red Hot dumped on them to make me drink more water. I hate drinking water when I'm not thirsty. I drank a LOT of water every day, but according to one website not enough according to my weight.
Anyway, I did pretty well during the work week and by the Friday I had lost 3 lbs.
Friday night we had the lasagna I made for Marks birthday, which was also considerably healthier than I used to make it, but still pretty damned good.
The weekend I thought was going to wash out the pounds I lost during the week. I had cake Friday, and drinks at the bar and 2 slices of pizza at the after party. Saturday and Sunday I felt like I ate a lot and didn't drink that much water. I weighed** in this morning another pound lighter, so I lost 4 lbs last week. Pretty cool.

**As I was writing that I was called to a meeting where the owner told me I had to lay my assistant off - she is also my cousin and very good friend. I hate this place. At least I don't feel like eating breakfast now.

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I don't have any idea on what to do, Kim. I am just going to hug you tonight.

Andrea said...

Way to go Kim!
I am proud of you, maybe you can help me get my ass in gear. :)

That sucks about Stevie. She is a great worker and it is BS that they laid her off. Karma will get 'em back.

But you, you keep up the good work!