Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Okay, I was kidding, but...

Following is a small clip from an an ebay style site that sells fetish stuff - including dirty panties. I have dirty panties. I'll even wear them 2 days in a row for $100.00. I wonder why some are going for over $100 and some are only $5. My panties cost more than $5, but I'd probably buy some size 5's and use them as a mini pad for a day or 2. Did I just say that??


Bikini Style (57)
Fullback Style (92)
Thong Style (94)
Brief Style (14)
General Styles (57)


Title
Bids
High Bid
Time Left

My Silky White Wet CUM School Girl Panties! I need a spank!
11
$46.00
2 Hrs 31 Min+

HOT 23 Year Old REDHEAD DRIPPING WET SILK Panties-1st Time!
4
$35.00
7 Hrs 8 Min+

Keri's well-worn silky black full backs...yum yum!!!
14
$34.69
8 Hrs 36 Min+

SEXY White Cotton Thong Real Pussy Juice Woman 48 Hrs Cum
1
$5.00
9 Hrs 18 Min+

My little virgin pussy soaked my red thong!
0
$15.00
9 Hrs 36 Min+

Miss Candy's Florida Goodies! Yay 2 for 1 =)
30
$126.00
10 Hrs 2 Min+

3 comments:

Booya said...

So is there any sort of fetish market for mens boxers? Because I am looking to retire one day.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

If there's a market for it... it really isn't a fetish anymore, now is it?

Andrea said...

I want to post some DISGUSTING SHIT and see how much I could get for it!



Sweaty Period Stained Underwear worn by overweight 49 year old woman! YUM!!!!


Post-Coital Moistness after a 3 mile jog in Phoenix Arizona!


Is it a yeast infection, or the clap? YOU be the judge and buy my knickers!

LMAO I have SO amused myself here.

And grossed myself out. Haven't this people taken health classes?