Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stress

Holy crap this is a big whoppin stress attack! I can only assume that PMS has finally found me which is good, because I didn't keep track of my cycle and wasn't sure when to worry.
So, I fucked up Mark's car sale. I posted it on craigslist for him and the best offer he got was $250. I felt that ebay would get the car seen by more people and he could get more money. It was worth a shot and the extra trouble would be worth it. I started the bidding at $200, so at the worst he would lost $50. The car sold for 255.55, to a man in Toledo, about 40 miles away. The auction included towing to a reasonable location, since Mark has AAA.

After the auction was over I looked to see what the fee would be. It's always a percentage of the final value. EXCEPT with ebay motors. Fuckers charge $125.00, regardless of the selling price. It would have been nice to know, eh? I spoke with an ebay rep and she said we could mutually withdraw, but the guy paid via paypal already, so it's too frickin late. Now I have cost Mark $125.00, PLUS the added work involved in towing the vehicle and dealing with this guy's emails and calls. The worst part now - I just remembered, AAA asks if you have valid plates on the car. NO. Crap. Fuck. I don't have spare plates. What a mess for nothing.

There are worse things, and I know it's the PMS, but... shit.

Also, work is stressing me out. I have long days with little to do. If online classes were free I would take one.

Also, I don't do anything at home. Work, as boring as it is sucks my energy from me and I just want to chill after Sadie goes to bed.

PMS - go away now.

Edit: The buyer agreed to cancel the deal. I gave his money back and was able to withdraw the auction. I was afraid that once ebay showed the item paid it wouldn't change status once I gave the $ back. Good thing Mark couldn't find the plate I guess.

Know anyone who wants to buy a car for $250?