Friday, October 31, 2008

That's all I have to say about that

I have always approved the use of pot for medical reasons, but now it's personal. Gramma has cancer all through her body. For some reason this has not pained her as much as expected, but she has lost her appetite. Lack of food is not going to kill her, but it's going to make dying that much more miserable and eventually they'll put her on a feeding tube. Some THC is what she needs. If this proposal is passed it will be too late for her, but will help others. Maybe one of us one day.


If anyone can hook me up or comes across a special brownie let me know. I am past broke right now but I will get you back someday.


Here is what you will see on your ballot:


PROPOSAL 08-1 A LEGISLATIVE INITIATIVE TO PERMIT THE USE AND CULTIVATION OF MARIJUANA FOR SPECIFIED MEDICAL CONDITIONS


The proposed law would:

· Permit physician approved use of marijuana by registered patients with debilitating medical conditions including cancer, glaucoma, HIV, AIDS, hepatitis C, MS and other conditions as may be approved by the Department of Community Health.

· Permit registered individuals to grow limited amounts of marijuana for qualifying patients in an enclosed, locked facility.

· Require Department of Community Health to establish an identification card system for patients qualified to use marijuana and individuals qualified to grow marijuana.

· Permit registered and unregistered patients and primary caregivers to assert medical reasons for using marijuana as a defense to any prosecution involving marijuana.


Should this proposal be adopted? PLEASE VOTE YES - THIS IS A NO BRAINER




3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I think you know how I feel about this, Honey. >:D<

Mommy Phoenix said...

Thank you for letting me know this is on the ballot. I will be looking for it and I will be clicking the Yes button at my poll on tuesday!

Andrea said...

Yeah I never thought about it like that... but true. It's different when it becomes personal.
:(