Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am surrounded by idiots

I don't think I'm that smart. I think I'm just smart enough to be aware of the fact that I'm not as bright as I'd like to be. Some people - MANY people - don't know they aren't very bright. Have they EVER even thought about it. Life must be good... just going along, day to day, not wishing for more. Not thinking they suck for being so lame.

They never think about the person behind them when they're driving 30 in a 40.

They never wonder what the person is thinking about the on the other end of the phone when they call for the FIFTIETH time in a day with ANOTHER stupid waste of time question at work.

I could come up with at least 10 acts of idiocy I witnessed today. I'm not meaning to judge. I do stupid shit sometimes. I left my keys in the ignition at the zoo Saturday. I'll admit it. The people I'm talking about are walking around like idiots doing idiot things saying idiot things and driving their idiot selves around while they risk our lives in their minivans all the frickin time.

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Grab Chris' bow and arrow, and thin the herd. With a note from the Governor, though. Gotta be legal about this stuff.

cassdawn said...

you TOTALLY stole that from me!!! :) it's not that i'm smart - everyone else is just a FAHKIN RETAHD.

anywhoooo - gives pause to that idea about forced sterilization, huh?

cassdawn said...

oh - and tiger balm and sex? like tabasco and eyes. only worse and in your privates. i'm just saying. believe me!! or don't and be sorry.