Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tired

I am so tired of feeling like crap in some sort of way all of the time. I am trying to get a handle on my weight again. So far so good. I think that must be the root of all of my problems.

I have a stinkin head cold now. I don't want to be that sick person. I don't want to be that person who ALWAYS has something wrong with them. I don't want to have friends who think oh here she goes again, what's wrong with her now. What worries me most is being that person to my boyfriend. My healthy boyfriend. I don't want to talk about my body... but my face is packed with snot! I feel like shit! My belly hurts from cramps! My neck still hurts! Dangit.

Who gets a cold in summer anyway?

Okay, well... If I don't want to be that person I have to stop being that person, right? I will SHUT THE FUCK UP, eh? I will continue my weight loss regime, which consists of me eating diet meals and taking a pill that will make me shit my pants of I eat more than 15 grams of fat at a sitting. It's working pretty well, as I'm pretty opposed to shitting my pants.

I will look in to yoga, Cassie, I really will. I know it would be very beneficial. It just costs money and takes time - so I gotta make it work somehow. I will be cheery. I will be a GO GETTER. I will... I will... I will... ugh my face really hurts.

4 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I think using this blog as a source of catharsis is very healthy.

Sure, some things might be better left private, but that is up to the discretion of the writer, right?

I love you, and I want you to know that you can talk to me about things, ok?

kimberkara said...

There's not a whole hell of a lot I think is private. Judge me if you will. Now if someone doesn't want to hear it, well... don't read it, right? After all, we are all human and fucked up in our own special way. If no one admits it then we're just fake pretenders.

Joe C said...

I recommend tasking Scooter with fetching vitamin D and giving you a massage. Yes, feet too.

We don't get enough vitamin D in our systems. The FDA recommendation is low... like 1/3rd the amount. Load up on that. It slashes colds like whoa.

Anonymous said...

So, If you are so committed to being healthier like many of our group has been telling me, we all need to change our ways! Lets all get together and do something physical...even if its playing disc golf in hines park and sat. afternoon. We wouldn't have our butts glued to the couch! Honestly, I am bored. I don't want to sit and do nothing (ie drink till everyone around me becomes a bone head). I need to start doing things. This fat is not going to just fall off of my body without a little help. I think I've developed fat people chest pain at this point and I want it to go away.
So many in our group have small children that they need to be included in the activities. A day at the park would be good for everyone.
We have enough people to play a comical game of softball! How about some volleyball? I have access to the sandpits not far from my house! It's summer! Lets enjoy it and show our kids what playing outside is supposed to be!!! :)