Friday, January 9, 2009

It's a good day

I have my car back. It's still a bit of a mystery, but I think it just really needed a major tune up. There's a story behind it, but it's boring.

I just got back from a few appointments. MY OB appointment took 5 minutes. Blood pressure good and baby's BPM were in the 150's. There was nothing else to discuss. I had an ultrasound of my gallbladder. It hurts worse than a baby ultrasound. I have no idea if they saw anything interesting. I had an appt with a financial guy for U of M. He has been putting me off since I found out I was pregnant and I finally got in to see him about getting coverage for the baby. Finally. Paperwork is done. There was something else good...

I got my results back from my NT screen - My chances of having a Downs Syndrome baby were like 1 in 126 or something and now it's 1 in 3000+ something or other and same goes for the trisomy 13 & 18.

Went to the Joe to watch the Red Wings last night. We were not disappointed. They scored 6 goals to their 1. Jesse, Mark, and Aaron all missed at least 1 goal each because they kept leaving to get more beer or pee or get food for their girls.

OH!!! Now I remember the good news! I haven't gained 1 pound so far with this pregnancy. I am 14 weeks today. I feel like I am always eating, but I think it only feels that way because I usually don't have an appetite. If only I could remember to take my dang prenatal I'd really be a good mommy.

babies

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Yeah, and your boobs look spectacular. :* I love you.

Andrea said...

Yeah, I have to admit I agree they are eye catching. They are gi-f*cking-normous!
I am glad everything is going well!