Thursday, January 15, 2009

Plans for Saturday night


So this donkey show I was just watching on the net got me thinking...

How much does it really hurt to get it in the ass if you were properly lubed up. I hear it is imperative that you are very turned on and that it can actually be enjoyable. Now I already have a hole that I like to use, so I'm thinking about my boyfriends hole.

If what I have read is true, then by stimulating his prostate he could have an incredible orgasm! Also, stimulating his prostate glands reduces his risk of prostate cancer. I would be doing him a favor if I were to ram his ass.

My boyfriend is not really amused by my occasional suggestions of strapping one on and riding him home and he usually has a slightly almost amused but fearful look on his face because he knows I might be serious.

The only issue here... I don't think I would get in to it. But who knows - don't knock it till you try it right? I just like to talk about it mostly because of my dear boyfriends facial expression when I mention it.

11 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Uh... you're going to have to make me blueberry pancakes first.

Andrea said...

I have two words for you:
Astro Glide.

You can borrow my whip if you want.

cassdawn said...

yeah, carl was all about it until you bought me the strap on then suddenly . . . no more chatting about it.

so . . . . . if you need a strap on and a blueberry pancake recipe :)

i'm a helpful sort

Krissyface said...

you are FREAKING HILARIOUS, Kim!
I totally took my kid to your blog yesterday to show her the picture of Sadie on the potty with the glasses; thought she'd find it amusing. Oh my god. I immediately closed the window...

WHAT'S THAT, MAMA???

Hee hee, ha ha...

So, I know that some men totally like the ass play. I do agree that you need to be in a totally comfortable place in the relationship and also...well, make sure there's been ample foreplay before you stick anything up there. But yes, prostate stim can totally bring a guy to mindblowing or-to-the-gasm. Or so I've um...been...told.

That said, a lot of guys are also scared that anything up the butt will make them automatically gay. I don't agree with this. But...
I think Mark would get onboard. He seems open-minded...

keep us posted...

(sodomy...it's between god and me!)

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Visiting from Krissy's blog and based on the freakyness of the current blog I'll come back LOL.

Booya said...

So what if you do it and he actually likes it? And what if he wants you to do that to him often? Then what? Are you up for that? LOL

Andrea said...

Is it wrong to suggest non-latex gloves? The thought of poo under my fingernails makes me wanna puke.

cassdawn said...

andrea - two words: high colonic

Booya said...

But that's what I am saying, what if he wants you to "do" him all the time, then what?lol

kimberkara said...

It's hard to say not being in the situation, but considering the involvement involved I would think it would become an issue if I was asked to do it all of the time in place of mutually rewarding sex. Why do you ask? Do you know something I don't know??

Maria said...

I take it this is not a family blog....