Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday at last!

Happy birthday to Sadie. My lovely daughter is one year old today.
I have 25 people coming to an 11:30 am BBQ tomorrow. Yikes!
I am going to the movies tonight, despite my better judgement because it sounds like fun and I am in to fun. We are going to see Iron Man. I'm not a comic book movie type, but I love Robert Downey Jr., so it's all good.
I also have to grocery shop for the BBQ, make macaroni salad, make bourbon chicken marinade, bake a big cake for guests and a special one for Sadie. I have to clean my house. It will rain tomorrow, so we will be inside. I don't like being responsible for the happiness of 25 guests! OK, so now that I have freaked myself I will get to list making and organize my thoughts and my day and everything will be ooooo kaaaay. Mark will help me a bit before the movie too. Thanks Mark!

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I am there as early as I can be.

I'm on it! I GOT THIS!