Monday, May 19, 2008

Looking forward

Today should be a good day.
One reason is that I am going to get a significant amount of work done at work. Yes I am... right after I finish this blog. I have read my email, checked myspace and bought a bunch of friends. I also caught up on my co-workers weekends.
I am looking forward to looking at a shed someone wants to sell me. 12x12 barn style I think. I am so excited to have a shed in my yard! I'm going to clean the yard and make it nice for Sadie!
Then, Mark is coming over and my mom is going to cut his hair. Don't worry Mark, my mom finished beauty school. It was like... 37 years ago, but still. Plus it grows back AND it has been a long time since she snipped my skin. hehe
Finally, I think we will probably watch a movie... maybe 40 Year Old Virgin, which Mark has not seen.
Also, I have a few things to make up for from last week. I will get mine! mmmwah!

Ok... chat w Mark on the IM then off to work!!!

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Rawr! Today is going well, innit? Too bad about your mother slicing open my face being postponed. I'm sure my hair will look great.

Still, most things will be accomplished today... arr, wench!