Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I wanna go to Disneyland

Yeah, you heard me. I love amusement parks. I suppose Cedar Point would work. I gotta check the fat-ass limits and diet accordingly:

Due to rider restraint system requirements, guests of exceptional size may not be accommodated on some of our rides. This may apply, but not be limited to, men who exceed 6’2”, or those who exceed 225 pounds, have a 40” waistline or 52” chest or females who exceed 200 pounds or wear size 18 or larger. Each person has different body proportions so it is not possible to list exact size and weight.


Dang. Lets try Disney:

I gave up. Either they don't have limits, or they want you to find out once it's too late and they already have your money.

Wella... Maybe I should set a weight loss goal and if I accomplish the goal I get to go to Cedar Point... tho then I still have to figure out how to pay for it. I'll send Mark some more job leads... :D Love you Mark!

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I love you too! I would be happy to go to Sandusky with you.

Hmm... I wonder if there is Amtrak service there... Gas, eh?