Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No work today!

I mean, I showed up at 8ish. I left at 5ish. I just didn't do any actual work. I brought Sadie with me then took her to her 12 month well baby visit. She didn't grow much! 24 1/2 lbs, 30 in. 3 shots and 1 blood draw. That sucked. Dropped her off at daycare and by then it was time for lunch. Ate. Went to the hospital to visit my Friend, Shultz, who had a heart attack. Back at work. I've been fucking around. Oh, I dealt with some work stuff and checked work email and bought work groceries and bid on a work phone on eBay... but I didn't get anything off of my desk. And now here I am wasting the last 10 minutes. Too bad so sad.

I am beat. I didn't sleep well last night after I woke up around 3:30. Luckily Mark was awake too. OK, technically I woke him up. He didn't complain.

I have no plans for the evening and lots of stuff to do but I don't see myself doing a whole lot but waiting for Sadie to go to bed so I can veg and go to bed early. Yaaaaawn!

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Well, I think you should go to bed early, eh? Me keeping you up half the night... I am so inconsiderate. I'll make it up to you, tomorrow... updating a resume has to be so boring, you'll sleep like a rock.