Thursday, May 1, 2008

A nice day

I had a nice day/night with Mark. I don't like going too long without intimacy with him. I missed him. Gah... I'm such a chick. Maybe his employment issue will bring him closer to me. Hopefully something good will come out of a stressful situation. Oh, and add handles stress well to his list of things I am grateful for. Oh, and FYI... I am aware of his faults too. Just thought I'd say that so he doesn't think he's on a pedestal and had to live up to unreasonable expectations.

My brother was an ass to Stacie at Chatters from what I hear. I'm sorry I tried to set them up. I had no idea he was so fucked up. We left as Stacie was arriving. I heard him come home with her and fun noises coming from his room. This morning I yelled down "wakey wakey! anybody wanna get up and go to work?" and Jesse mumbled, I assumed to Stacie. I said "Stacie... time for work!" She is my assistant. Jesse mumbled some more... and I realize he's whispering "It's not Stacie". Oh. I just walked away. Can you say awkward? Stacie is cool. He is a fucked up ass. Sorry Stacie!

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Sorry, Stacie, indeed. That is no good, at all... Thank you for being so supportive during this tough time. With you, Andrea, the career department of the state of Michigan, and my dad all looking for jobs for me, I highly doubt I will be in this position for very long.

Thank you. I mean that.

Anonymous said...

No need to feel sorry for me. Sometimes people just don't know what's good for them. Feel sorry for those people! :~) Jesse has his issues but he's a good guy...