Thursday, May 8, 2008

Walking Dead

Zuh om bay zuh om bay zuh om bay ay ay ay oh oh oh...

I took a couple Bayer headache aspirin, so the caffeine should kick in soon and get me through the work day. I feel like I smoked a fat joint 'cause my eyelids are impossibly heavy.

Mark and I are both light sleepers, which means every time one of us moves we both wake up.

I have been breaking out of my dreams and telling him a little something that makes no sense to him or me the next day. I just remember telling him something. Interesting.

And then there's the close contact, which is a bit too stimulating for sleeping, but I am getting used to it. At least once a night the stimulation is too much for poor Mark and then we end up fully awake, which then makes it hard to get back to sleep. There are worse problems.

Finally, there's the snoring. He snores lightly occasionally. It's not that bad. I use the Breathe Right strips, which usually work very well. When they don't I keep Mark awake and he wakes me up every 2 minutes so I will stop snoring. Last night I vaguely remember telling him to use ear plugs 'cause one of us should get some sleep. Poor guy.

Come on caffeine! I gots some work to do!

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

To be honest, even though I can't really sleep to your snores, I think they are lovely.

There are worse things to worry about than figuring out how to sleep next to your lover.

:x