Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shark Club Letter

I am not a writer. I know this and I know this is not well written, tho I think the content is good. I sent this to the Shark Club a couple days ago. No response yet.

FYI to Management,

My boyfriend and I have been frequenting the Shark Club for several months on Friday nights, ever since our first date there. We, along with the friends we occasionally brought with us, feel that the fish in your aquariums are depressing. You have great roomy tanks with beautiful fish, but absolutely no habitat, besides the rocks. They look miserable. We mentioned this to your waitstaff, who said they would pass along our concerns, but I got the impression that we were not the first people to complain and that the manager did not care what the customers thought... it's easier and cheaper to continue doing nothing.

We cannot in good conscience continue to give our money to an establishment that does not care about the animal life they use as a gimmick to bring in more business. The tanks are great. The fish are great. Put some plants in there and your customers will find the tanks pleasant, rather than depressing. Please let us know when you brighten the tanks. We would love to come back.

Kim Arnold

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Always remember, what counts is what you say, not so much how you say it. This is a good letter, and I am proud to know the person who wrote it.

:X

Krissyface said...

Um, Kim?
I totally disagree.
You ARE a writer.

kimberkara said...

aww... shucks. Thanks. I proof read in a different mood and cringe, but thanks!