Thursday, April 10, 2008

I forgot my good idea for a blog post...

Oh well.
So here's a story:
I had a Raggedy Ann and Andy Nightlight Radio when I was a little girl. I listened to music at night before I went to sleep and it glowed all night long. I have fond memories of it.
It turned up years later, when I was maybe 10 years old. It didn't work, so I took the back off and player around with the little do-hickeys and wiggled wires on the circuit board. I put it back together and when I plugged it in it WORKED! I FIXED IT!!! Woo Hoo! I jumped up and ran to go tell my gramma that I repaired something... and tripped on the cord, which ripped out of the back of the radio damaging it beyond repair. The end.

Photobucket

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Aww...

That is incredibly poignant.

I have a fisher price jingling apple toy on my desk. I just thought I would share.

kimberkara said...

Aww... I remember that apple. :)
I found the radio on ebay and now have it somewhere in my house. It was on my computer desk 'till Sadie kicked me out of my "office".