Friday, April 11, 2008

Places/Schools

I was born in Garden City, at Garden City Hospital.
I lived in many places before Kindergarten, but my schools help me keep track of where I lived so. Before Kindergarten I know I lived in Garden City, At Blue Gardens Apartments. I can remember living in Detroit with Jesse's father. I can remember living in Commerce with Gramma. I think I stayed with my aunt Tana for a while too.
Kindergarten: Wyandotte, MI
1st & 2nd grade: Taylor, MI
3rd & 4th grade: back in Wyandotte
5th grade: 1/2 in Garden City, MI - 1/2 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
6th grade: West Palm Beach, FL
7th Grade: Dexter, MI
8th grade: Boca Raton, FL
9th - 12th: Boynton Beach, FL
College: Kansas City, MO

I think I may have forgotten a few. I recall not liking the move during winter break and I know that it happened at least a few times. When I was a kid IN FL I would usually go back to MI for summer vacation. I lived with Stevie and her parents my 16th summer. Boy, she really was a trouble maker! I lived with my father between high school and college till I "ran away" and moved in with my gramma. I lived with my Aunt Tana one summer. We spent EVERY DAY at the local pool.

Anyway, then I moved to Rhode Island, then back to MI, then to MA, then back home to MI and here I am, in Inkster, MI. I don't see myself moving any time soon if ever again, tho I am always up for an adventure.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Like I said to you, and now I am saying to the whole world; I have never been outside of the Great Lakes Basin.