Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yeah, I got nuthin.

Life continues at a regular pace and nothing is really noteworthy. There is "stuff" going on... Sadie, Mark, home life, oh the police... and the Dr..
OK. I am happy to report that the Dr. said my cervix is looking healthy. I found out I had severe dysplasia when I was pregnant - well actually they told me it was invasive cervical cancer and I may need to terminate and have a hysterectomy... but they were wrong thank you very much. So after some rough procedures everything is looking GOOD!
The police visited my home while I was in stirrups harassing my mom about my mini van out front. They were certain it was stolen and abandoned. My mom kept her cool and didn't tell Police Officer Joe Asshole off. I called her when I got out of the dr's and told her where she could find the title and now everyone is happy, except for me 'cause I still have a van with a bad engine in front of my house.
Mark and I are going to trivia tomorrow night. Wednesdays are split now between trivia and chatters. It's fun either way. Saturday we are attending a pajama party - would anyone object if I showed up in my skin? Don't worry... I'm going to wear a bathrobe!

Back to work work work...

4 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind. Rawr!!

Krissyface said...

That is insane about your cervix. I'm glad the docs were wrong. But then again, they usually are. I love the name Sadie. That was almost Lily's name.

kimberkara said...

Thanks! How funny is this... Lily was almost Sadie's name! Clementine was my #1 choice tho... NO ONE liked it.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Kim... I have to be honest. Whenever I hear the name Clementine, I think of dairy products.

Sadie? Sadie is like a flower child dancing in the mud at Woodstock.