Monday, April 14, 2008

What am I doing?

I have decided to experiment on myself. I have the shakes. It is more annoying than interesting. I was put on antidepressants along with medicine for an underactive thyroid. Thanks Sadie. Anyway, I stopped taking the anti's Friday, because I didn't like the side effect, I don't like to take pills, and I am plenty happy. Throw on some good old fashioned PMS and I don't know what is going to happen. I am going to add birth control in to the mix on Sunday. Gosh. I hope I don't go psycho! I am very mellow and even tempered normally and I think I do quite well with the PMS usually, but what's up with the shakes? I feel like I drank a vat of coffee. I am a bit... overexcited, which is the PMS I think. I may need to dope myself for Marks sake tonight. I think I still have a couple vicodins that should still be good. Or I need to go for a jog or something. Instead I am going to sit at my desk and spend the rest of the workday doing payroll. Weee!
Update: Maybe I was jittery because I hadn't eaten anything yet. Why must I eat all of the time? I am better now.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I would bet that you are at least breathing, right about now.