Friday, April 18, 2008

Word stuck in my head!

Fickle. 1. unstable, unsteady, variable, capricious, fitful. 2. inconstant. 1, 2. Fickle, inconstant, capricious, vacillating describe persons or things that are not firm or steady in affection, behavior, opinion, or loyalty.

If you say it over and over it is almost hard to repeat. It rhymes with pickle. And tickle. Sickle.


There once was a man named Don Rickles

Who's nickname among friends was pickles

He didn't know why

His wife always cried

It was because she thought he was fickle.



And that, my friends, is why I am not a famous poet.


I had an unexpected date with Mark last night. We, of course, won trivia again with a few friends this time. He shows more restraint than I possess, but I think I can handle it.
Trivia again tonight with Jesse and Stacie. Hmmm... maybe, no I will drive. Or, maybe Mark can drive if I put a little gas in his car... hmmm...
I am thinking restraint will not be an option for him tonight.

3 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I will, of course drive you if you would like. Hmm... To your house, to Shark's club, to your house, to my house... Egad. Right about sixty miles.

kimberkara said...

Is it not worth it? :(

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Of course it's worth it!

Dang old capitalism and fuel prices... why do millions upon millions of Chinese and Indians want to not be in poverty, any ways?