Monday, April 28, 2008

Off my chest

Saturday I was totally turned off by what my boyfriends "friends" were saying about his past. What kind of friends do that anyway?? I want to know everything about him and can't help but be curious about his past relationships, but I think I would like a stop put to the stories of his opportunistic skanky sex of the past. As long as he loves me and is faithful I am happy. If his friends start to have those conversations around me I will ask them to stop and if they don't I will leave. I trust I will be supported by Mark, as I doubt he appreciates the cock blocking any more than I do.

That's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I'm with you. Moreover, I'm not going any where soon.

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em! Everyone has dirty laundry... if we found out about it all in the beginning no one would ever be with anyone. You're being a good girlfriend. :)
~Andrea, not anon.