Saturday, April 26, 2008

A nice day

It was humid and 80 yesterday, which is fine unless you need to move around and then it was a little sticky. Today it is in the 60's and sunny. I opened up all of the windows in the house and let that muggy warm air out! It is breezy and pleasant in here now. Mark is sleeping in my bed, after getting up at 5:30 am for work. I will join him when Sadie takes a nap. I am sleepy too! We plan on taking Sadie out for a long walk later. I might even talk Mark in to doing a little man work around my house. Tonight we are going to what should be an awesome party - PJ themed. I do not wear PJ's so I'm going in a robe. :)

2 comments:

Krissyface said...

That sounds like a very fulfilling and romantic day!
go girl!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

It was just that, indeed, Kris!

Kim, thank you for helping me to see so many things in the short time we have been together. I look forward to tomorrow with great enthusiasm.

:x